About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, April 5, 2010

The New Bird Sanctuary

Easter Table
Chickadee

The beginning stages of the new bird/flower area. We are putting some pavers down. Then I will design the flower garden. I think some of the feeders still need to get moved around because the pesky squirrels are still getting on them. I think they are too close to the tree. Going to be 70 degrees again today, so maybe I will be able to get back out there!

4 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

where's the camper birdhouse?

Kathy said...

over on the fence. Can't move it- it is occupied.

Kristen said...

Going to look a lot like the oporto yard pretty soon! Cool!

Unknown said...

Table is pretty. Wow Nelly Olson, ya got yourself some fine looking bird houses and feeders.