About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Over, I'm Tired

Woke up Saturday morning bright and early (6:30) to thunder & rain. Oh well. It melted the crepe paper so we had to change the red-spotted tablecloths. Other than that it was okay, by the time we got up it was nice and sunny & everything was drying! We had a nice turn out for the G.P., weather was ok, not too hot. It sprinkled a few times but not too much to ruin anything. We didn't run out of food (the big nightmare!) and actually we had too much. BIG shout out to Tom & Renee, Meckenzie & LeAnn, Mike & Chris(Trenton, Lindsay & too) and Trina for all the help. We couldn't have pulled it off without you guys. It was nice to see everyone. The biggest surprise was Ms. McCann, Katie's third grade teacher from Gaines. She was an awesome teacher! Everyone loved the video that Renee made and hopefully she'll get her business started doing videos. I don't even know if we have any pics - such a busy day. I think Katie took one of the cake, if I can find it I'll upload later today. We had a bonfire after the G.P. Had to stay up on the longest day and all. We toasted the new choclate smashmallows (that's what Syd calls em) that Renee brought over. Different.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wondered if the rain would ruin your party. We had quite a bit of rain in the afternoon. Chocolate marshmallows? Not sure if I would like that.