About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Week In Review

I'm so happy that Rich's Greenhouse is open. I went and got a variety of fruits and made a yummy fruit salad one night. Sunday we went to the Creek Farmer's Market but it was pretty bad.... Wednesday I attended a luncheon (FCS) to honor the mentors in the mentors program. We're still waiting to hear if the grant to reinstate our jobs will be approved.

Yesterday I was on the computer all day making reservations for our trip to San Antonio and Austin TX. Sarah needs to attend a seminar for one of her service companies so we decided to make a mini trip out of it. We'll be going the last w/end in Sept. Should be fun, I've never been to the Lonestar State before. Probably go to the Alamo, it's in San Antonio. Don't know what else.

Saturday is Katie's graduation ceremony. Then we'll probably go out to dinner. Then of course there is the never ending list of "get ready for the party chores!" Today I'm just chillin - probably do some of the accounting for the buss.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Busy week!

Lisa said...

You soooo left someone off your invite list. I gave her your blog address and she read about the big bash you are getting ready for. You should call her.

Kathy said...

I did call her thank you very much--don't know what happened! Felt really bad!