About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to All the Dads



We decided to have Sarah's mom and dad over for brats and burgers. We had an early dinner (4:00) it started to rain about 20 minutes after we got everything in from the grill.

I cooked up 5 lbs of burger (taco) and 3 lbs of chicken today for the G.P. on Sat. Everything is pretty much done. I still have to cook up some more chicken and just buy the fresh stuff.

Yesterday was Katie's graduation at Perani Arena. It was nice and over in 1 &1/2 hours! I will upload a pic when I get up off the couch and get the sd card. We went out to Bubba O'Dooleys afterwards for dinner. It was pretty good. I had a stromboli which was really good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pics. Like the new look for the blog