About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

To Entertain or Be Entertained

My buddy from across the street came for a visit yesterday. I figured I would entertain her so her mommy could get her laundry done. However, it may have been the other way around. A three year old can be very entertaining. We watched Ruby and Max and Caillou. Then we re-enacted the Caillou episode. Caillou and his family went to a ranch. They went for a ride on a cart pulled by a horse. So we found some ribbon for the reigns and galloped around the house! Then we got the toys out. Of course we had to call the Dr. because we took turns being the sick patient. Then we got out the playskool people and played school with them. Of course the playskool people got hurt and had to take turns going to the hobabble. (hospital) Then everyone had to take a nap. Bedtime stories were hilarious! Hmmm, then it was pretty much time for dinner. Syd called her mom cause she wasn't ready to go home yet. She got permission to stay for dinner. She ate her whole plate of sania and coleslaw and 1/2 piece of garlic bread. Then we went outside and Syd rode her NEW bike up and down the street while i tried to keep up with her. Then I told her it was time for her to go home cuase I had to take Niki to softball. She said, "I go with you." I said you can't go this time because we don't have a car seat. She then informed me, "I don't need a car seat I will sit in the back seat like a big girl." How funny! luckily she decided it would be ok to go home so she pedaled down the drive way and up the other side. (me holding on to her on the downside) As I opened the door for her to go inside she said, "Bye khaki see you later!" We had a blast.

Today I think I'll get out of the house. My lunch buddy and I (Chris) are going shopping for her sister-in-laws 25th anniversary gift. The party is Sunday. I'm hoping lunch will be involved!

No comments: