About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Okay, Okay

No need to worry I am alive and kickin. There just is not much new to report. How about this:
Ten Reasons to Enjoy the Lay-off:

My house stays cleaner
I can sleep in (too much sometimes)
Baily and I are really bonding
Less miles on the car
Smaller laundry loads
I can watch Rachel all day
I can IM my sister
All the calls, errands etc. get done
I can play with Sydney
I am free if anyone wants to take me out to lunch :-)
**Bonus - I have time to visit my sis in SC (12 more days)

Ten reasons being laid-off is annoying:

I have to pick up around the house
I am groggy from sleeping in
I have no money for gas
I have no money for shopping
I eat too much
everyone expects me to cook and clean
The dog is getting on my nerves (my shadow)
My hands, fingers are hurting from being on the computer
I get bored
No one calls to take me out to lunch

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you blog. Sorry about lunch this week-too much going on--how about next week or maybe when you go to South Carolina in 12 days. 12 DAYS????? Is that all--might as well not unpack my suitcase.

Kathy said...

Let's do lunch by the OCEAN

Unknown said...

Sounds good to me!