About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good Bye North (cold, snow & rain) Hello South

I (unlike my sister) am still washing and packing. We (my eldest) ha ha sister and I are leaving on the friendly skies to warmer weather to visit the middle sister. We are celebrating our up and coming milestone birthdays. The big 60 and 50! We will have a blast. You never know what can happen when the 3 of us get together. We will spend a day at The Red Door, which is the shop my sister runs. Possibly a day in Beufort which is a quaint town on the shore (so I've heard) and maybe just a day hanging out, or visiting a plantation. There is so much to do in S.C. Keep in touch for updates...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Get a move on it--you want to be rested up. Bring the Depends. ha ha (you can delete this if you want)

Kristen said...

I think you 2 are still young enough to qualify for the POISE. :D

Renee said...

I learn more about u each time I read your blog..

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.