About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ridin' Shotgun

That's what I have been up to. Twice this week I was sitting in the shotgun seat going from house to house with Sarah. Bailey and I stood guard. (no guns involved though...) We did not go into any "bad" neighborhoods. I read a book while Sarah does her thing.
Today I had an interview for Ross Medical Education Center in Brighton. It seems like a really nice place and the job might be interesting. It is for a career development coordinator. Today I am "volunteering" my time at my old job. I don't think I will do that too much longer though because then they will think they can get the work done without paying me.
ANOTHER snow storm on the way.......

No comments: