About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Florida in Michigan


I've been thinking so much about Florida that a palm tree grew right in the middle of the office! Syd and I were playing with Cocoa the puppy and the tree yesterday. It sure was sunny! Not much else is new. I've been volunteering a little for my old job. They think they may have found a grant to get us back in the fall. I might hang around for that because the benefits are so good. My sister (who is still in Fla.) and I leave to visit my other sister in SC in 19 days!! Tomorrow I will have pics of the NEW Florida inspired bathroom.

4 comments:

Renee said...

I'm so cute...
Sydney

Kathy said...

yes you are!

Unknown said...

Love the tree!! What color is your new bathroom?

Lisa said...

Hellllooooooooo?????? Where are you???? Are you okay? When you don't update your blog I begin to worry...... :)