About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Two More Weeks of Freedom


Hmmm, what will I do with my next two weeks?

Probably wake early. I got up at 6:00 a.m. today for no reason at all. (At least I slept through the night.)
Going on a mini-vacation this weekend to a B & B in Whitehall MI.
Going camping to Seven Lakes State Park with the neighbors the next weekend.
Take a nightly bike ride.
Take my little sister to the BBBS outing. (Detroit Shock Game)
Get my hair cut SHORT - really SHORT. So I don't have to worry about it.
Have Karen & Riley over for Taco Salad.
Appreciate my mobility!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice stella dora's. Tomorrow you will see a picture of mine. You better add a manicure and especially a pedicure. Make some dinners ahead of time and get some books to read and a sitting project to do like knitting scarves for christmas presents :)

Kathy said...

Manicure - ok.
Pedicure - maybe
Make ahead dinners - No Way.
Books - Got a whole closet full.
Knitting - Uh Uh.