About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 17th ~ Happy Father's Day, Happy Birthday Sarah & Riley Rose


"Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you.Deuteronomy 5:16 (New International Version)

I've been thinking about this verse as I thought about Father's Day. To honor means to give respect. Respect is something that seems to be missing in todays society. But that's another topic for another day. Let me just say I miss it. Anyway, Happy Father's Day Dad. Hope it is a good one.

Happy 39th Sarah! and Happy 3rd Riley!

The rose is from my rosebush