About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

My Little Sister


I met my "little sister" for the first time on Tuesday. Her name is Alyssa and she is 6 yrs. old. She's cute and really smart. She wanted to go to Red Robin for our first outing because she had never been there but the "Red Robin Chicken" had visited her school. We chatted throughout the meal and there was even a magician who came to our table to do tricks. We were both amazed and dazed! Afterwards, we went to McDonald's for desert. (she has quite a healthy appetite) I ran into someone from LCA (Brent and his daughter) and while we caught up, the girls played in the play area. We went back to the house and talked with mom and grandma for a little while. I'll probably be seeing her again in a few weeks. We already have a list of "Things to Do."
Roller Skating (Yikes!)
Go to the park
Ride bikes at my house
Go to the beach

1 comment:

Magnoliawhispers said...

what beach?