About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

T Minus 9 Days (Tuesday June 26)


Another HOT one! Ninety something today. whew. But today I cranked the air on early. (First time it's been on this year.) Early in the morning I dropped a hardcover book on my toes. Ouch! The only way I could walk without pain was to wear my gym shoes. Probably broke a toe. I had to spray my hanging baskets with insectiside again. I seem to have a Japeneese Beetle problem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking about just throwing the plants away. Because these bugs seem very invasive and they are grossing me out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, but I would throw them out. Start over, go to A.A. farmer's market and buy 2 new ones-they will be cheap. Make sure they are different plants than what you had. P.s. or Northville's tomorrow or anywhere else. And stop counting days....it reminds me of myself. REally it is going to be soooooo much fun. Everyone will wait on you and send flowers

Kathy said...

I did throw one away. Waiting to see if problem is on 2 others. BIG problem in our whole neighorhood though!
Flowers and getting waited on...still not worth the PAIN!