About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

For the Birds

This weather is for the birds! No not even them. I mean come on, really. I'm trying to count my blessings and all, but..............
This is my spring break. I was planning on sitting out in the sun, playing outside with the neighbor kids, flying my remote control airplane, washing my car.
Instead I will be playing computer games, scrap booking, sleeping in, watching daytime tv, trying new recipes... Ok, maybe I can salvage the vaca. somewhat.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Come down here! It's going to warm up to 70.

Unknown said...

I agree---this weather is for my fav. movie---"March of the Penquisn." Scrapbooking---welcome to the scrapbooking family!!! You know we should all show up at Jan's at the same time---Let's go---get out of this snow.

Unknown said...

oops spell-check-- penquins