About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fool's Day - Russell's favorite day

Whoever invented that I wonder? But as a child it was a favorite day. With 5 brothers and sisters there was always some kind of prank going on. My brother Mark who was a prankster by nature was always sure to pull a few. Did he ever put water on the top of the door? I seem to remember something like that. How about rubber snakes in the bed? Or short sheeting? I bet my sisters have some stories to share. Is it my imagination or has April Fool's day fallen by the wayside,like so many other traditions from back in the day?
Ok, well let's hear your stories about April 1st.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out my blog for my story.