About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tis The Season


For catching a cold, stuffing your face, etc.   Well, actually I don't think I exactly have a cold.   My siuses (well yuck) and making my throat sore.  Went to Frankenmuth last nite and over-stuffed.  I gained back the pound I lost.  Overall though,  at least my weight is stable and I'm not gaining.  I better be careful though.
Yesterday I started the day by going swimming in the River Walk at the Livonia Rec.  It is way cool, I wish we had one around here.  Best we have is the pool at the local gym.  Probably going to join that; it's only 10 bucks a month.  The BUNCO party was "rave" and I think everyone had lots of fun.  Now, it's back to the daily grind.  Lot's to do this week.  The annual work Christmas party is Friday.  Whoo hoo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can lose that one stinkin pound. Kris thought you looked really good in the picture I posted of you on my computer and all the tea I was serving you. Keep it up.....slow but sure.