About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas

I'm not getting much done.  Babysitting and he is being very needy today.  However I am eating mini pitas and hummus from Trader Joe's.  Yumm.  I wish we had a TJ's closer.  Henceforth I decided to make the trip down to Novi every 6 weeks to stock up.  It will be worth it.  I did buy a lot of nice things this weekend.  Their prices are VERY reasonable too.
 To make things worse [ about today] we just had to order a $500 pool cover to cover a stupid pool.  In Flint of all places.  Who has pools in Flint?  A week and a half before Christmas, no less.  Ah, well things could always be worse.  Still need to do all those things I listed yesterday.  Ah well.  My voice (which I lost and couldn't find) is coming back a little today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you "found" your voice and didn't leave it here.