About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Almost The End of the Year

I haven't posted this year nearly as much as last year.  And no way to catch up since there is only today and tomorrow.  I'm not in an expressive mood, so I don't have much to say, really.  Christmas was very nice; here and abroad.  Enjoyed watching the boys open their gifts.  They liked tearing off the paper the best.  Had a Russell family gathering; it was great to catch up with everyone, especially my dad.
Yesterday we took everyone to Sagano's Japanese steak house.  The little guys really enjoyed the "fire show."  The big peeps really enjoyed the food.  Just catching up today.  Tomorrow we'll babysit both little guys.  Should keep us running!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. That's all you need to say, really. Keep it up in the New Year.