About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

On The Seventh Day of Christmas

I seemed to have skipped a few days, oh my.  Those days were filled with laundry, babysitting, working, even picked up the cuties across the street from school.  Syd and I colored some wooden ornaments that.............. came from, now where did they come from?  Oh yes, a house.  :)
Of course and a little shopping. I think the shopping is officially done.
 On Friday we took the little angel to see Santa for his 1st time.   He was happy and all smiles.  The Santa said he wished all the babies would be just like him!  Soo cute!  He is really turning into such a loving and funny little boy.  I am scared that my name is "Ba."  He often looks at me and says, "Ba."  We're not sure yet if he's asking for a bottle or that is my name.  Laugh out Loud.  I digress.
Friday night we had our work Christmas party.  It was very nice.  Eight people in all.  We even received gifts.  How thoughtful and a nice surprise.  Work has been a little scary slow for the past couple of weeks....
Today will be the family Christmas get-together at Sarah's Aunt's house.  We only have to bring chips-n-dip and a dessert.  whew!  The gifts have been long time wrapped.  So we are all set for that one.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Lol! Ba-prob wants a bottle from ya! But-Beth Moore's grandies call her Bibby!

Magnoliawhispers said...

maybe he's saying Bah humbug about his 1st Christmas, ha

Unknown said...

He is very happy and smiley; very rare until....next year...watch out. And he will probably call you something "real" in the next 6 mos-to a year unless he is exceptional which I am sure he is :)