About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fine, I'll Write Another Post


It's been pretty crazy busy around here. Getting ready for the new arrival and all. Plus the play last weekend. We had rehearsals all last week, dress rehearsal on Friday and even an extra rehearsal on Saturday afternoon because the dress rehearsal on Fri. went so poorly. We finally got our act (no pun intended) together. It was actually quite a funny play and there was lots of laughing and compliments. The best part: chicken dinner each night! I had an An upper gastrointestinal (GI) scope or endoscopy (esophago-gastroduodenoscopy a.k.a. EGD) yesterday. Then I went home and slept all day. Doc said everything looked okay. Did a biopsy to check for something called Barrett's disease. Check back later...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I could motivate you to write. HA! You have such a "tude"

Kristen said...

I'm glad you wrote again too!! :)