About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome PRT



Welcome to the world Peyton Russell Terry. He was born on April 7, 2011. His mom had quite an easy time. 8.1 lbs., 20 inches long. Quite an amazing process to watch. The doc turned him upside down and he let out a wail. He's a sweetie. He: sleeps alot & poops alot. LOL This is short for now because I have many things to do to get my house back in order!

5 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

why, did she have the baby at home?

Kathy said...

No. The house is just a mess since we got home.

Chris said...

He is such a wonderful blessing. What a cutie!

Kristen said...

Awww! So cute! My first thought was, he's a good size! Bc Megan was 8.5 and my biggest one!

Unknown said...

Cute baby, cute name..