About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

What is The Point?

What is the point of writing your blog when your biggest blog fan is out of the country for 3 weeks? Are there any other readers out there still reading?
Getting ready for the last of the 3 August trips. 3 days in Cleveland for the Safeguard convention. Thank goodness the weather has cooled a bit. Nice breezy days and cool evenings. Nothing much going on; just been trying to get back into the swing of things.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

AHEM!!! I take offense to this blog post. I know we cannot take the place of your sistopher, but c'mon. I read you blog. I'll even admit that I've stralked your blog. I don't comment much and I don't even keep up with my own blog, but I do enjoy keeping up with yours. =)

Lisa said...

PS Sometimes I keep your blog up just so I can listen to your awesome playlist too.

Renee said...

I'm reading today, but can't tell you when the last time was or when the next time will be..:(

Kristen said...

you are too funny!! I read it!!

Chris said...

HELLLOOOOOO....I read your blog to keep up with what you all are doing since you don't call me anymore. LOL

Laura said...

what they said....