About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Home Again...Ahhh


Nothing like being back home again. (for a while) Except, now I have to do the shopping, laundry, cleaning etc.... The conference was pretty good. Did lots of networking with other contractors, that's always helpful. Lots of perks. And guess what? We won an air -compressor. (See what do I know? Apparently it's a generator, NOT an air-compressor. )Not exciting for me, mind you, but it's always fun to win something. Went to a comedy club Monday night. Free food and drinks first. The comedian was the guy from the "Hemi" comercials. He was pretty funny. Finally caught up with my sistopher in Scotland. They are having a wonderful time, of course.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just lovely time missy. Scones and tea everywhere. Now in the birthplace of Don's father-Belfast.