About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to the Bricks


Not as glitzy as Woodward Dream Cruise I'm sure. But, a nice relaxing way to spend a Saturday evening for sure. Went with Mike & Chris, spent about an hour and a half walking around & looking at the cars. Some old, some classic, some; not so much. Then went back to Mike & Chris's for hamburgers, brats, fries and jello cake. After dinner Chris & I proceeded to womp on Mike & Sarah during several attempts at euchre. Made an early evening of it as I still need to finish washing & packing for Cleveland.

See ya all later.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I was a very nice evening....of course it is always fun to win:-)