About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Packing to Go Up North and Other Things

Doing laundry so I can pack. Leaving tomorrow for Boyne, yea! Supposed to be nice weather, yea! Taking Sarah's cousins Mike, Chris and T. (Trenton) I'm going to be doing some vicious driving of the boat. There will be plenty of whuppins! Then the farmers market on Sat. with some good ole "Johhnychec" corn--yumm.
Other Things~ While I'm thinking about it~ getting a start on my Christmas list.
Christmas list:
flat iron
Sonycard for my book reader
MP -3 Music card
TEA POT - not the one you pour in your nose when you have a cold. ha ha
Expensive warm sweater from LLB; the one in the cataloug
work out clothes - SIZE L :)
CHIA herb garden
That bump thing you put in your hair to make a beehive hairdo tee hee, jk
food processor
Not much, this year; really...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay everyone spells johnecheck a different way. Your mission if you choose to accept it is to find out the correct spelling. The corn is absolutely the best. Also thanks for the christmas list. I will get the tea pot. I was thinkin' maybe we should have Christmas October or November 25th just to get it over with.

Kathy said...

ha, i don't care I just eat it. But I'll investigate. I like the concept. Let's do it.