About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nothing New Under the Blue Skies

Work, work, work all day.
Make more money, better pay.

LOL - that's a rhyme I just made up.
Just got back from PT so I am tired~whew!
Making fish tacos, fresh green beans, Waldorf salad for dinner. Oh yeah, and sweet potato chips!
Tomorrow is the "live" eviction. I will report on that tomorrow.
Ok, gotta go back to work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All the working and a gourmet dinner too. Wonder Woman. Be careful tomorrow.

Kathy said...

Yeah, uh, no. The gourmet dinner was set aside because we had to go pump a basement until 8 p.m. chinese take out. woops.