About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, September 28, 2009

A Baby Shower, Tea Party & Family Antics


Saturday was my niece Michelle's baby shower. She is expecting a boy in November on my Mom's birthday actually. The shower was a tea party. Very pretty. We had tea and little tea sandwiches and scones. I made cucumber sandwiches, which were very dainty and tasty. They were a big hit. She got lots of nice stuff. Here is a picture of her with the diaper cake I gave her. (Renee made it!) After the shower my sisters and nieces and I spent some time together reminiscing and being silly. So much fun. My poor brother-in-law Don. Other then baby Brady he was the only guy there. He hung in there with us though, and even played Uno,Uno,Uno with us! We ate left-overs for supper. Yumm all over again. I won't even tell you who peed their pants. (not me!) We laughed till we cried. A very nice time.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

it's her "bridal" shower??? and she's expecting her first baby??? whoa! better change that typo!!