About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Home Again







We had a wonderful time in Florida. The weather was just right. Not too hot, not too cold. Got a mini sunburn on my neck and arms. Had a great visit with the Bradenton Gang. Went to the beach with the little ones. So fun, they were making, "sand angels." We went to Busch Gardens on a beautiful day. Got very wet on one of the water rides, but it was sunny so we dried quickly. One of my favorite meals was on the last day. We went to a resteraunt right on the beach, it was hot and sunny so we ate outside. The Lobster Roll and Grouper Sandwich were very tasty. Unfortunately my sistopher had a bad pain in her leg and decided to get it checked out at the local hospital, so we couldn't meet them for lunch as planned.



It's taking me a little while to get back into the swing of things!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea so sorry about that. Really missed out

Laura said...

I'm glad you're home!