About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hum Ho


Sigh.

Nothing much new I'm afraid. But really, that's ok isn't it?

Play update - we've begun practicing on the stage, now that is fun. I'm really enjoying this little adventure. However, I need to get to steppin on memorizing my lines. That is the hard part.

Now here is a sad fact. I am no longer "Kahki." Sydney can say "Kathy" now and does. She is getting so grown up.

Let's see what else? Oh, I made reservations for camping in July at the Algonac Campground. It's right across the St. Clair river. You can see the ships going up and down the river. And that's exactly what I'll do. Sit in my chair and wait for the ships! It's so cold today I can't even imagine camping. The poor camper is practically buried in snow.

How about this? The MAJOR PP company called and they want us to mow 400 lawns/month for this summer. Know anyone who would like a summer job mowing? We will need 2 crews to handle that much. That's in addition to the 2 crews working on the regular stuff. Crazy business!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will get Don on this right away!

Kathy said...

oK, I WILL FAX HIM OVER AN APPLICATION RIGHT AWAY.

Magnoliawhispers said...

Jack will come up and do it! I'm serious