About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

They Said It Would Be A Snap

My gallbladder surgery, that is. Well, it was not. My blood sugar went sky high and they almost didn't let me go home. Then there was the nausea. Started from the minute they sat me up on Monday until this morning. But, I am happy to say I am feeling better today. My stomach, heartburn, etc.. still is kind of yucky! (By the way the Doc said my gallbladder was full of infection.) It was no "snap" that is for sure. Three year old Sydney wanted to know why the Dr. keeps giving me "ouchies". Good question I said. She was very careful to not bump my tummy. I went across the street to get my "Syd time." We read her new books and played Cinderella. I of course am the fairy god-mother.
Well, it's more R & R for me. I don't plan to do much for the next couple days.

No comments: