About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pooped Out

The soccer mom for a day is all pooped out. The birthday party (for the dogs) was later than expected. By the time we got the kids settled down it was 9 p.m. I fell right asleep. But, then the girls came home and Sydney woke up. It took a long time to get her back to sleep. But, she was quick to get up at 7:30 a.m. Evan too. And, they were hungy. I had to feed them. I think I was half asleep. I gave them Sugar Pops and Pop Tarts. Put in a movie and "tried" to sleep on the couch. At about 9 they were bored so I swapped places with Sarah. I took a "nap" from 9 to 10. Man, little kids are a lot of work. But, we had bunches of fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now you know how I feel when the grandkids are here and I am 10 years older!!!