About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Soccer Mom

That was me today. I had to take Evan to his soccer game and bring Syd too. We grabbed a water bottle, put the chair in the trunk, Syd in her carseat and started out. It was a 10:00 a.m. game. Whew it was a hot morning. We forgot Syd's little folding chair so she had to sit in my lap. Evan's team won, 3 to 1. Then we went back home for about an hour. Evan took a shower and Syd played. Then we piled back into the car, picked up Sasa, then Alyssa (my little sis) and we all went to Chuck E. Cheese. After that we went to the pet store. It was adopt a pet day.........Yikes! Eveyone wanted to take a doggie or kitty home. NO WAY!!
That was exhausting. Syd fell alseep on the way home. I sure wish I could have too. Then we chilled out for about an hour. Evan, Syd and I made a birthday cake for Bailey and Phoebe (his sister). Now we are waiting for Phoebe and her mom and dad. We are having a BIRTHDAY PARTY for them. CRAZY!! Then the dogs will open presents and eat birthday cake. They are seven years old. 49 in human years.......same age as me. I hope they don't feel the same way I do!!! Anyways, we are having brownies.

No comments: