About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday, Fish Day

Aren't you supposed to eat fish on Friday? Oh maybe that is just for catholics during lent. Well, anyway I had some good fish today for lunch. There is nothing much new. It's too cold to do anything. Too bad we have to go to the "last" football game tonight. It's the senior candlewalk. Well, we're just going to the 4th quarter and then be there for the candle thing. Brrrrrrr! I could never sit through the whole game. Tomorrow I have to work, ugh! A Men's group at a church. I'm doing a presentation. Then I'm coming back home and going in my beddie bye. Not really, but wishful thinking!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good Luck tomorrow with surgery. I'll call Sara tomorrow either sometime during the day or when I get home from work, which won't be til after 5:30 to find out how it went.