About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

What's Next?

My doctor's medical assistant called to tell me that my bone scan results were fine. And, oh yes, my abdominal ultrasound shows I have gall stones! I need to make an appointment to see the good Dr. I'm not sure what he is planning but I can tell you this, I am not being cut open again this year!!
By the way, my stomach pains have already subsided since I stopped taking the Evista. (Marlene)

It's been a busy week. Homecoming week in the Creek! Monday was powder puff football. Katie played of course. Wednesday was Pride and Spirit. Went to watch the neighbor girl Elissa because she is in Poms. Last night was the parade and the Homecoming game. Tonight is the Homecoming dance. Niki is all excited because this is her first "formal" dance. They are doing nails and hair and all that stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JUST ASK YOUR FRIENDLY PHARMACIST MARLENE FOR SIDE EFFECTS TO DRUGS. I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER-THAT MEANS YOUR GALL STONES ARE PROBABLY NOT BOTHERING YOU. THAT BONE DENSITY MEDICINE IS NASTY STUFF--ALONG WITH A FEW OTHER DRUGS. JUST CHECK WITH ME IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS.