About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Homecoming Dance


Last nite was the Swartz Creek Homecoming. Niki's first and Katie's last. It was a beautiful day. Pictures at 5:00 p.m. at our house.

It's the first day of fall, and it's supposed to be 80 degrees! I wanted to go to the cider mill, but it's still too warm. I like it to be cool and crispy. Besides the Bees are wack if you go when it's warm. I told my little sis Alyssa that we would go in a few weeks. I remember going to the Franklin Cider mill with mom and dad every year. You could watch the cider being made inside and then go outside and watch the huge water wheel that powered the machinery. Those were the days!

No comments: