About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, September 10, 2007

HI

So, I just thought I'd say "hi" to ya'll. That is southern speak for everyone! Lisa are you still alive? Call me sometime. Kristen and Karen and Marlene have all signed up for some new fangled something or another called "Facebook." I haven't even had time to check it out. Maybe I will do that tonight.
I made Shrimp Creole tonight with fresh shrimp from Donlan's Seafood market. It was pretty good, very spicy. Work is very busy with trying to get last year's mentors back in the schools, and at the same time recruit new mentors. whew!
Nothing else much new...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm still alive. Busy, busy, busy. NWEA is an ordeal, from learning all the different things that need to be done, to scheduling...I'll call ya to fill you in on that one, I'm working 7 to 5 or 6, worked Labor Day, worked Saturday, no lunches, no breaks.....I'm t-i-r-e-d, and w-h-i-n-e-y.....I sound like eyeore, 'What's the use!" Oh, I joined facebook.