About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Number Three

Surgery that is. In a 13 month time span that is. The Doc says my gall bladder must come out. Soon! Very Soon! I many small gallstones and apparently I am passing them. So he is afraid they might get lodged. Going to see surgeon on Tuesday. Can you believe it? My body is falling apart. I'm just trying to catch up to Marlene, HA! So, I guess it's a no big deal surgery, but it's just the whole process of getting the surgery. Unbelievable!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

thank goodness you have insurance right now, yes?

Kathy said...

yes! Or I'd be in the poor house for sure!

Unknown said...

well congratulations and lwt other members of the Russell family beware---it runs in the family