About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Winter Blah's

Yes, I think I have definitely come down with a case of the winter blah's. Symptoms: dreaming at work about hot chocolate, a blazing fire and just going home to my nice warm bed. I got home from work, and took a 1 hour nap. Then I watched the news for an hour. I finally roused myself up to eat a bowl of cereal. I'm surprised that I'm actually writing this. Well, I'm just waiting for Survivor Fiji to come on!
New subject - Now I don't know if you're an American Idol fan or not. I watch sporadically. But there is a Flint native (no pun intended) named LaKisha Jones who is in the running and is quite an amazing singer. She went to Flint Northern which is one of the schools that I'm assigned to. Anyway, check her out.
All for now.....

No comments: