About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Selection for the Oscar, "Cutest Baby"


Here she is my great-neice Maddie. Isn't she adorable? I think she should get this year's Oscar for "Cutiest Baby, 2007." I saw her for the first time on Friday. (By the way Marlene & Karen the Chicken pizza was fab!)
I enjoyed getting to know her--she didn't even cry when I held her! I'm glad I went to see her, otherwise I probably wouldn't get a chance to see her until she is one year old.
New Topic.......... It's starting........... the snow. It rained all morning and now a kind of icy snow is pinging against my window. Well, at least the major snow has missed us this time. I think it landed mostly north of us. Will we have enough precip. for ANOTHER snow day? Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, join the chant with us...(us being me, Ashley, Katie, and Robbie) SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! Okay, now add the snow dance, and just maybe it will come back south. What do ya think? :) BTW, Maddie is a cutie.

Unknown said...

Yes she is cute. I agree :)
And for the snow day--I will join the chant, but then it's gotta be nice on Thursday for our plane to take off.
I knew you could add pictures--piece of cake!!