About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So...

My stress echo test came back positive.  I had to meet with the Dr. today to discuss the results.  Of course he scheduled a new test.  Another type of stress test.  There is a possibility that I have the begining of a small blockage.  Yikes!  Time to stop messing around with the whole diabetes thing.  Ya think?  Been very busy, thus no blogging.  I had to go out to work the nasty houses for a few days.  And even mowing.  blah.  Grass everywhere.  So........... I'm not real chatty just now.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

:( sorry. Hope the week turns Around for ya! A nice drive in the country with the top down should feel good!

Kathy said...

)) grin

Unknown said...

So I guess we don't call you chatty Kathy :) And you already know my feelings on the other subject so I will be cheering you on as you EXERCISE. :) :)