About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

So, Yeah I Couldn't Resist

It was a price too good to be true.  I keep getting stuck at home without a vehicle.  And well you know.  I have wanted a Mustang, probably since I was a kid.  My brother had an awesome Red one when he first started driving.  I thought it was so cool.  It's probably gonna turn out to be a gas hog, and well it's not real smart to have a ragtop in Michigan.  But again, the price was right.  It's in very good shape.  It was hard to sell because it's a 5 speed.  Kids today can't even drive those.  But, I can!  It will be fun!

3 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

cop magnet, watch your speed hot grandma

Kathy said...

Yeah, LOL

Unknown said...

I guess I am a kid from a "today." I cannot drive a stick shift-never could! Very cool car-I have wanted one since they came out in 1964. I don't even have my own car now; get SHARE one.