About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011




1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?

I like both really.  Beans in both.  Spice in both.  Cheese and crackers on the red.  Cheese, cilantro and tortilla chips on the whte.


2. Red~Orange~Gold…your favorite fall color?

Love the fall colors.  Love fall.  Probably orange.


3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
John-boy Walton?  My sister?  Betsey Ross?  Clara Barton?  I guess I  didn't.


4. When was the last time you did something ‘arts and craftsy’? Share please.

Um, hmmm.  I can't even remember.  I guess that would be scrap booking.  That's not really a word is it?



5. What’s a place that makes you really nervous?

Tall bridges. Yikes.  the doctor's.  Hospitals. I once drove over the Golden Gate by myself.




6. Horse back riding…yay or nay (neigh?)
. Used to like it, but not so much anymore.  Once took a horseback ride in the Mountains in Gatlinbur.


7. What is your favorite cliche?
Time flies when you're having fun. Time is money.  Hmm.      Maybe I am obsesed with time.  YIKES.  So maybe "The acorn doesn't fall far from the treeeeee." ................





8. Insert your own random thought here.
blank here.



































Thanks for stopping by, see you next Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved Clara Barton. Betsy Ross? Your sister? ha ha. I am afraid of all the same things you are. Hmm.....interesting.