About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge






My first Wednesday Hodgepodge. A list of questions. Thanks to my sister and her friends.

1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don’t have a bucket list let’s pretend you do.
Umm, I have always wanted to live on a lake.


2. What makes a good dad?
He's always on your side, you know he loves you. Does what's best for the family.




3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones?

Yikes, bees, spiders, I hate JUNE BUGS, gross.

4. We’re barbecuing…what’s on the grill at your house?

Porks chops with asparagus and pineapple.




5. Do you believe that playing is more important than winning?

Ohhh, I wish I could say yes, but I LOVE to win and HATE to lose. Enough said.



6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year?

None, nada, nope.


7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would _______________.

have 2 grands.




8. Insert your own random thought:
I have none at the moment. Just want to be on the other side of the graduation party on Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's easier to write a blog when you have an idea-like a form letter. Ha. Living on a lake would be loverly. So, you didn't inherit the family "let's get a nice tan" gene. That's one good thing! Oh yea, and we love grilled pineapple. Hope the grad. party comes off without a hitch.