About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Time's A Flyin



Whew! Can't believe it's June. Been busy doing the regular stuff plus extra chores here and there to get ready for the Grad Party. Speaking of, I need to kind of finish her scrap book. Yikes! Days are just flyin I tell ya. The little guy is looking good and growing stronger. He weights 9.15 lbs now. He is sweet and I'm very attached. Also, speaking of grad stuff, Nicole was asked to be a speaker at the Grad ceremony. She will do great I'm sure. Have a couple grad parties to attend this weekend. The flower beds received their annual mulching today. They are looking good.



Well, little man is squawking so I'm going to go and try and stuff the "paci" back into his mouth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Nicki doing the grad speach-great! Glad the little guy is doing better-he's gaining some poundage now!