About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Is The Heat Wave Over?

Man, I never - ever remember a summer with so so many hot days! And such high temperature, whew. This would have been the summer to get a pool! I was sorely tempted. Maybe next year. Lots of camping this July. We stayed in Byron until the 6th and then stayed for a week. Went up to Gaylord for the annual camping trip with the "Trees." had a great week. Except for the part where we almost didn't make it there because the truck was over-heating. Had to extend the week because it took 2 days in the shop to fix. Then the truck was still running hard on the way home. It was decided that the truck really didn't have a big enough engine for the new camper. Went directly to the FORD dealer and ended up with a 2006 Cadillac Escalade AND a One Ton Box truck for the Bizz. Been home for a week now. Trying to get back into the swing of regular life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I expect another wave of heat. It's just that kind of year. Nice that you can go camping.

Unknown said...

P.S. I can't read it :(

Kathy said...

What? I don't understand