About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Grand Adventure

I convinced my niece Karen and her 2 lovelies to jump in their van last minute and head "up north" here ro the campground in Byron. They arrived just in time for lunch and a huge surprise for JoyBoy. The Thomas the
TRain table that we had just picked up from a friend of a friend. (awesome deal~ $60). We convinced him he could play later and we all headed to the beach. Miss Rilze and I spend endless hours up to our necks in the water playing princess and also mermaid. Dinner was yumolicious turkey burgers. Later more fun on Noah's ark and the swings. S'mores over the campfire to complete a perfect day! Everyone snuggled in our spacious camper. Next time I hope they sleep better. Oh and Rilze loved her private top bunk quarters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Better you than me playing princess half the day long :) It takes patience!!!