About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cottonwood Campground

A lovely spot right on the green pond.  Campfire last night.  Huge fireworks show right from our spots.  I mean serious fireworks, professional ~ huge!  Oh the things people spend their money on.  So glad we had the foresight to take the dog home yesterday.  I am sure the outcome of leaving him alone in the camper while we attended the wedding would not have been good.  Hoping today will be truly a day of rest. I refuse to think about the fact that after returning home on Monday there is out of town guests arriving on Tuesday....
  My one goal is to finish the book I'm reading.  The last in the Fr. Tim series.  What will I read next?  I've been reading through the series for almost a year.  Excellent books!   Okay, I hope the "hound dog" across the way stops barking.  Just a random thought.  I'm so glad that "Bailey is not a "barker."   FYI: Grilled Chicken and corn on cob tonight for dinner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have the NEW FATHER TIM SERIES "Home to Holly Springs?" How fun you got to see fireworks!

Unknown said...

You need to write a new blog-this was 3 weeks ago. Get with the program!