About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nearly 50...

The temperature that is! What a great day. Slept in. (because of the time change of course!) Got up and cleaned up the house a bit. Then went outside to do the first chores of spring.
pick up the dog poop in the front yard
sweep the garage
take down the Christmas lights
clean up inside the car

The best part was playing outside with the neighbors. We blew bubbles, played ball, even sat in the sun for a bit.
All in all as I said it was a GREAT day!

P.S. Should have grilled dinner...

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I am thinking that we should've grilled, too!
The weather was fantastic here in Idaho, and I just love this time of year when the sun stays up so much longer...
WINTER'S OVER!

Unknown said...

I HOPE WINTER IS OVER. WELL, GOTTA GO PUT SOME CREAM ON MY TAN.