About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Daylight Savings Time

Daylight savings time was a good idea. Starting it 3 weeks early was an even better idea. It's 7:45 p.m. and the street lights haven't even come on yet. It just makes me feel better. You get the feeling that you have more hours of sunlight. I guess maybe it's that you do actually have more sunlight during your "waking" hours.

I have a movie review. Go see WILD HOGS! It's a little silly, but it is a feel good just laugh your head off movie. I laughed so hard, out loud right in the theatre. Every one in the theatre was laughing which I think just made everyone laugh even harder. And, if you're worried that you've gained a little weight lately, don't worry because John Travolta and Tim Allen have both put on a lot of weight. Well, that's my 2 cents!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I saw that movie too and loved it. It was so age appropriate and William Macy was hilarious! gunny stuff....:)