About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Where...

                               ?




Where........
Did the summer go?
Did the month of September go?
How do you wake up on a cool, crisp Saturday and realize the month of September slipped by you some how?

I did manage to squeak in a few of the Fall Activities.  Took the boys to Spicer's Orchard and Pumpkin Field to pick out their pumpkins.  However, that is kind of early.  I hope the pumpkins make it to the end of October.  I took a trip to Northville to go to the Farmer's Market and lunch at Rebecca's with my sister.  Wait, oh, I even hosted a Mary Kay Party.

 I just really wanted to manage one more camping trip.  That is not going to happen.  Sarah is having surgery on her arm in 2 weeks, so we have to get the camper ready for winter.  BIG SAD FACE.  We will also need to get all the summer items around the yard put into storage.  ANOTHER BIG SAD FACE.  I love FAll, just not what it is leading up to.  Don't you wonder how you're going to make it through another Winter?
Brrrrrrr

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no, oh no!! Do not say THAT word!
I can't believe it either. Cute blog. What is the surgery for?

Kathy said...

A pinched nerve in elbow and carpel tunnel in wrist.

Unknown said...

Just stopped by to say "hello." Can't believe a whole week has gone by since I last saw you. Busy, busy.

Unknown said...

FLORIDA Baby!!!!

Unknown said...

Where did your blogging go?

Unknown said...

Hello??!!